CCTOS Common : Care Team
- A specific kind of group of Agents, specialized for the
patients Care Team.
- Implementation of solutions for very sensible issues
about confidentiality, as well for the patient, as well for the doctors.
- Derived from Group od Agents.
- A group of Agents in charge of the
same patient, necessary
for the care of the patient and having the trust of the patient.
A care team includes typically a GP, and when necessary maybe
professionals, members of the family, ... although having different
- Registration of mandates from the
patient. More than one types of mandate.
- In principle the patient has the full control of his/her
Care Team. However in practice the daily management of the
be done by the GP or Agents having been accepted as member of the Care
Team of the
- The author of new information
keep also a control on what he feel appropriate or not, to
share share with colleagues.
- The Care Team should
have a coordinator, usually the referent GP.
Care Team is a critical layer in access rights procedures, after the
standard generic controls:
- The user
must have a valid authentication.
- The user must
have a profile providing permission to do the intended procedures, in
and/write given types of medical information). Permissions
- The professional profile.
- Membership in the current organization.
- Trust of the patient:
user must have a recognized role for the patient, i.e. must be a
registered member of the Care Team.
exceptions, allowing some users to declare
themselves immediately member of the Care Team, but requiring more
afterwards, as well notifications to the referent doctor and maybe to